Escape.

Hello everyone!

Ok, so probably not the best title I could have come up with. Don't worry.. I'm not trapped somewhere. 
Except life. 
Too dark?
Sorry....

Myself and three of my friends 'escaped' to the beach yesterday. I say escaped because that's what we did. We decided to go for a drive to a beach in Galway city and have a picnic (yes, a picnic on the beach the first week of January - we're crazy). But we all needed it. Just some time away from reality. Because that's all that everyone needs every once in a while.


I saw a quote today that explains this a lot better than I am right now. 
"I am just another Alice who's trying to find a way out of her head and into a Wonderland."
I don't know who said it or where it came from, but it spoke to me (yes, words spoke to me...no, I'm not gone insane...). That's exactly how I was feeling. I just wanted to run from everything that was going on in my mind, forget everything going on in my personal life, and just escape. Even for just a few hours.
And it was amazing. 


I had a lovely day with three of my best friends. We laughed. We talked. We sang. We had a grand old time really. I hope to have days like this more often this year. 

Drapetomonia. 
Noun. 
An overwhelming urge to run away.

We all experience this urge. Some of us every day. 

Just keep smiling. You never know who it might help. Including yourself.


Until next time.
Fifs xo

P.S. I'm sorry I've had to turn the comments off. People were commenting on posts about my personal life. Things that weren't even relatable to the post. For those who comment sincerely, I'm sorry. 

Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig