Top 3 Skin Care Products || Acne Prone Skin

I was never a good one for skin care routines. 
I had acne as a teenager and I still have the scars from it, which I am desperately trying to get rid of! I tried everything from antibiotics to special creams to whatever I could find in the chemist. Some things worked, others didn't. To be honest, it wasn't until I started on the contraceptive pill things started clearing up. 
After years and years of trying different products, I have finally found what works best for my skin. Here are my top three skin care products!



1. Cleanser: A good cleanser should be the main thing in your skin care routine. I take off my makeup with the old reliable Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water before using the La Roche-Posay Cleansing Gel. This combination is the best for making sure all of my makeup is off as well as cleaning away any dirt and oils. 

2. Facemask: This is a new thing for me, but I am so glad I discovered it! I had heard so much about the L'Oreal clay face masks so I decided to try one for myself. I use the detox mask which promises to detoxify and purify your skin. So far, it's working well enough! I use it three times a week after a shower when my skin is super clean. It has stained my face cloth grey though...

3. Moisturiser: Something I use every morning and every night is moisturiser. My skin is very strange. I used to have oily skin, but now it seems dryer that the Sahara desert! I use a Nivea Anti-Wrinkle moisturiser (never too early to fight back wrinkles...) and it works like a charm! My skin is moisturised and I do feel like it gives off a healthy glow.

What are some of your go-to skin care products?

Until next time.
Fifs xo

Instagram: justfifs
Snapchat: justfifs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Acne Therapies

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig